Oatmeal Blueberry Cookie Dough Balls
- I cup old-fashioned oats (GF if needed)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup dried fruit (I used blueberries, you could also use cherries, cranberries, raisins, sultanas, etc.)
Purchasing with Amazon Smile enables The AmazonSmile Foundation to donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to a charity of your choice.
Put the oats, coconut oil, maple syrup, dates, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to combine.
Add the dried fruit and gently pulse a couple of times, don’t overprocess here.
Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll it to make a ball (I used a mini cookie scoop).
Repeat until you are out of dough.
I got 15 balls, the amount you get will vary based on the amount of dough you use per ball. These will keep on the counter in an airtight container for 3 days, you can refrigerate them if you want them to last a little longer, but I don’t think that will be a problem.